CUSTOMIZED 1 ON 1 TRAINING THAT BUILDS CONFIDENCE QUICKLY
30 & 60 -minute one-on-one private sessions tailored to fit your training needs.
Private lessons are great for people who want to learn extra. Private lessons are a great way for students to make up missed materials.
KEY TO SUCCESS
The one-on-one attention to detail is the key to achieving your Martial Arts & Fitness goals much more quickly.
In these private lessons, the Sensei/Teacher will design a lesson plan that meets your individual needs.
Some of the benefits of private lessons include:
* Gaining extra training in Self-Defense instruction
* Prepare for Tournaments or Belt Exams
* Improving one’s technique, forms, or sparring
* A tailored fitness program for you.
PRIVATE LESSON INFORMATION & RATES
1. Students attending Regular Classes may purchase individual, these are 30 OR 60 -minute paid sessions.
2. When four lessons are purchased at a time there is a bulk discount rate available.
3. Private lessons are available to students age 10 and older. Students under the age of 14 MUST have a parent on the property during private lessons.
4. Students taking private lessons only will be required to take belt exams with all students. However, earning belt rank is not required.
5. Private students are NOT required to purchase a student uniform.
6. Instant Feedback In class, it is very hard for the instructor to focus completely on one student, so you must rely on your training partners to help you learn the techniques. In private lessons, your instructor is your partner for every technique, so they can physically feel all of your movements and provide instant feedback.
7. Greater Depth of Understanding Obviously, in a group class, you can only teach so much information and depth of knowledge. Private training allows your instructor to go into greater detail on the information that is being covered.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Classes are for anyone seriously wanting to improve on materials already provided but wanting individual feed back. Classes are for anyone wishing for 1 on 1 training for self-defense training that feels uncomfortable in a class environment. This class is perfect for busy individuals with busy schedules. WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT? Private lessons will eccelerate your learning up to 60% faster than a class situation. You will be learningteaches street self-defense using: Punches, knees, elbows, and kicks Defenses against various strikes, weapons, and chokes Realistic training drills The Basics Defined by brutal offensive techniques and quick counterattacks, Krav Maga is the ideal self-defense fighting style for unexpected and dangerous situations. A focus on results without rules of fair fighting means Krav Maga is not a martial art but a revolutionary self-defense course—no katas, no rituals. Based on simple principles and instinctive movements, our Krav Maga self-defense classes are intended to teach methods exceptionally effective for personal protection in the shortest possible time. Attend our worldwide courses to learn how to defend against violent chokes, grabs, and strikes, as well as serious threats armed with weapons. at your own rate and don't have to worry about being pushed to fast. IS IT EXPENSIVE? You get what you pay for in life, the same goes for private lessons, no it's not cheap, but neither is your time. How do I start I take only a few number of private students at any given time. Send me info and we can chat a bit more if you are interested.
What we use in our classes.
The Academy of Martial Arts teaches street self-defense using:
- Punches, knees, elbows, and kicks
- Defenses against various strikes, weapons, and chokes
- Realistic training drills
Defined by brutal offensive techniques and quick counterattacks, Academy Combatives is the ideal self-defense fighting style for unexpected and dangerous situations. A focus on results without rules of fair fighting means Academy Combatives is not a martial art but a revolutionary self-defense course—no katas, no rituals.
Based on simple principles and instinctive movements, our Academy Combatives self-defense classes are intended to teach methods exceptionally effective for personal protection in the shortest possible time. Attend our classes to learn how to defend against violent chokes, grabs, and strikes, as well as serious threats armed with weapons.
The world-class instructors at Academy Combatives can teach you how to function during the shock and stress of a violent sudden encounter. Enroll in a Academy Combatives self-defense training session near you and witness the changes in your mind and body. Our mission is to prepare our students for real-world dangerous situations where the bad guys aren’t playing for points.
Level one is designed for new Academy Combatives students. The goal of this entry-level classes is to teach the basics of fighting and self-defense. Students will learn various fighting stances and movements, including punches and kicks from standing position, as well as from the ground. Trainees will be introduced to effective elbow and knee strikes, and shown how to defend against punches, chokes, headlocks, and wrist grabs. Students training an average of two or three times per week should expect to complete the level one Academy Combatives self-defense curriculum in four months, and be ready to test for KM Level 2.
Academy Combatives Kids Self-Defense (Academy Combatives Youth Program)
Our kids combative classes focus on teaching practical and effective self-defense principles in a fun, dynamic, and encouraging way. Based on the Academy Combatives self-defense system, it differs from traditional martial arts. Academy Combatives Kids promotes function over form and is designed to bring kids to a high level of proficiency in a relatively short amount of time. Academy Combatives Kids is offered to kids between the ages of 5 and 13 at a variety of levels.
Train with Academy Combatives Worldwide to challenge your mind and body with the most intense and effective self-defense classes available. Find a gym near you at one of our worldwide locations today.