Parent & Student Comments & Testimonials
These testimonials and comments are from parents and students that are enrolled in our various programs.
"One of my friends asked "Why do you pay so much money and spend so much time running around for your child to martial arts ?" Well I have a confession to make: I don't pay for my child's martial arts lessons. Or their uniforms, head gear, hand pads, leg pads or mouth guard.
So, if I am not paying for martial arts what am I paying for?
- I pay for those moments when my child becomes so tired she feels like quitting but doesn't..
- I pay for the opportunity that my child can have and will have to make life-long friendships.
- I pay for the chance that they may have amazing instructors that will teach her that martial arts is not just about punching and kicking but about life.
- I pay for my child to learn to be disciplined.
- I pay for my child to learn to take care of her body.
- I pay for my child to learn to work with others and to be a proud , supportive, kind and respectful team member.
- I pay for my child to learn to deal with disappointment, when they doesn't get that score they hoped for , or fell during a move they has practiced a thousand times, but still gets up and is determined to do their BEST next time...
- I pay for my child to learn to make and accomplish goals.
- I pay for my child to learn that it takes hours and hours and hours and hours of hard work and practice to create a champion, and that success does not happen overnight.
- I pay so that my child can be in the studio instead of in front of a screen...
I could go on but, to be short, I don't pay for martial arts; I pay for the opportunities that martial arts provides my child to develop attributes that will serve them well throughout there life and give them the opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen for many, many years, I think it is the greatest investment!" -- Jan (Tae Kwon Do Parent)